Njoftim i nga ambasada amerikane:
SHBA ka kaluar Shqipërinë në nivelin 3 të riskut prej COVID-19.
Ambasada amerikane në Tiranë i ka bërë thirrje qytetarëve të rishqyrtojnë udhëtimet prej COVID-19 në Shqipëri.
Po ashtu ambasada ka dhënë dhe një tjetër paralajmërim për qytetarët që të kenë kujdes nga krimi.
Ambasada veçon situatën në Lazarat si të paqëndrueshme teksa e thekson se nuk mund të ofrojë shërbime emergjente ne fshatin jugor pasi punonjësve të qeverisë amerikane u ndalohet të udhëtojnë aty, raportoi BalkanWeb.
Event: On August 23, 2021, the Department of State updated the Travel Advisory for Albania.
Please see the Travel Advisory below:
Level 3: Reconsider travel to Albania due to COVID-19. Exercise increased caution in Albania due to crime.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for Albania due to COVID-19, indicating a high level of COVID-19 in the country. Your risk of contracting COVID-19 and developing severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine. Before planning any international travel, please review the CDC’s specific recommendations for fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 and related restrictions and conditions in Albania.
Exercise increased caution in:
- The southern town of Lazarat due to crime.
- Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to Albania:
- See the S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Albania.
- S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Lazarat-Exercise Increased Caution
The security situation in Lazarat remains volatile due to crime and violence associated with marijuana cultivation. Local police have limited ability to protect and assist travelers.
The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in Lazarat as U.S government employees are prohibited from traveling there.
Last Update: Reissued with updates to COVID-19 information.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter